Beth's thread 100% 27 Piece NEXT bundle 3-6 months offer xx

Yes you more than welcome to the Bumbo, If you want I will pm you my paypal addy if you paying that way :)

xx

Hiya,

Im just off to a car boot but depending on what i pick up im interested in the bumbo, the cream/white snowsuit and the little coat from george (duffle one) oh and the sleeping bag and the tankini (im a size 12 but when i go on my hols i will be 7 months preggers (would it fit by then?)

Oh and maybe throw in the moses basket sheet too.

This site is lethal! how much will that be in total? Really must stop buying!!

Claire x

Hi Claire, just got back from a carboot myself :) Only got my girls some more films to watch lol

For the items without the Bumbo, Not sure if its sold or not. Would be £16 Plus p+p So could do P+P for £4 round it off to £20

If the Bumbo isnt sold It would be

£26 for items and then £7 p+p

Let me know if you interested :) xxx

beth3735 said:
Yes you more than welcome to the Bumbo, If you want I will pm you my paypal addy if you paying that way :)

xx

Yes please! Thanks!

Bumbo Definatly sold :)

Claire everything else you were interested is still available, can send it all for £20 delivered xx

I was desperate for the Bumbo and thought Joe looked really cute in it, But stubborn little man wasnt too Keen prefers his Graco entertainer lol

Hope your LO likes it, At least it frees your hands up for a while too xx

I went a bit mad at the car boot so dont need too much now. I would still like the cream/white snow suit, the duffle coat and the moses basket sheet. How much would that be in total? My OH has paypal with ebay but does that work everywhere? otherwise.. how do i pay for it?

Claire x

Hi hun, you are more than welcome to those bits, It would be £10 in total for all bits delivered.
If you interested PM me your email addy that is linked to your OH paypal account, I will send you a money request that way for £10 then u just get the email from his account and just pay like you would through paypal, If you need any help I can let you know what to do next.

xx

Hi girls just to let you know I have posted items out this morning.

Ally- changing mat and liners,
mum2be - preg book
Riot_grrrl - Hat
Bee - Bumbo
nori - snowsuit, jacket, sheet and sleeping bag

All gone today so you should get pretty soon. xxx

Just wondering who got their items, Thank you Riot for the message to say you got it.

I like to know everything got to people without hassle, xx

i receive book this morning thanks so much for an easy transaction

bump for the new items added, Got loads and loads more 3-6 months, loads of Next left to add too

Would you accept £17 including postage for discovery dome?

Yeah will do, Will collapse it to post to you, But will try and let u know what bit goes where when you get it. It is quite easy to see what goes where from pic :) But will help you anyway i can.

:)

Ty hun will paypal you in a mo. Ill give it to Mr A to assemble, after all he is a man and will not be needing instructions (yeah right!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back