Want to test!!!!

Hi all,

Today is the day AF should have arrived and NOTHING!!!! Had a few mild cramps but thats it. I am normally every 28days exactly.
Hows ever one else doing?

Emma x

Emma, I had the some of the same symptoms as you (Not to get your hopes up) I just had a feeling that AF wasn't going to show for the whole TWW..except I was a bit anxious around the day it was due, which was a wednsday tested on the monday and got a clear bfn..didn't test until 2 days after AF was due and got my BFP. Good Luck! :)

Sounds good Emma! Fingers crossed :pray: Have you done an HPT yet?

I have done oodles, despite tomorrow being the absolute earliest I can test (10dpo). I just can not help myself. I even resorted to an OPK this morning because I simply must POAS! :rotfl:

Now that I can test test tomorrow, I have no HPT that can give results four days before AF is due :wall:

Oh well...I will hold on just a little bit longer. AF is due Sunday or Monday, but I am going on hols on Saturday and I REALLY want to know before we go. ARGH!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone!

:wave: hi all... really hope you all get BFP's......

i was due to test monday, did one and it was mega faint pos, doing another tomoz (wed) so hopefully IF i am preggo then the line should be darker!!!

fingers crossed..... good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

:wave: i did another test today... still a faint line.... :think:

I dont know if im too early for it to get any darker, or im just not preggo!!

(i've not had an AF since m/c, so im working off when i ovulated. i started with EWCM 18 days ago..lasted 5 days... ending 13 days ago)

Do you think it may still be too early??????? :roll:

how did everyone else get on? any more BFP?

It's sounding so promising. I'd test again in a couple days if af still hasn't arrived to see if the line's any darker :D

Hi,

Really wanting to test again but think i'm going to make sure I am a few more days late. No more symptoms except left boob really is sore right one isn't at all. Got egg white cm, no af pains woke up this am and feel really sick and shaky. And also i'm hot and sweaty all the time!!

I hope all this is a good indication!!!
Good luck to everyone else!!!!

Emma x

Me again!!

Just been out and bought a Clear Blue do you think I should wait a few more days or just do it?? :D Don't know what to do.

Em x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back