want to test again!!

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
Grrrrr I so badly want to test again, seems like everyone on here is getting bfp's today! Im still really holding out hope that my bfp the other day was right, and that the bfn's were not! grrr :x

Me too kayleigh, im 3 days late and testing neg. Im not normally late. I am using ebay cheapies though and I dont think they are that good to be fair. My OH is out the country at the moment and is bringing me a clear blue digi back as we cant them here in Spain. Even if AF arrives before he returns next week I can save it for another month. I totally trust ebay digi's. Test again!!!! Ive tested every day so far but i wish i had something "decent" to test with so at least I know for definate. Good luck x

all this waiting about is torture isn't it. I am 7 days late now, have done 3 tests; 1 bfp, 2 bfn. Went to the docs 2day and he just told me to wait another week and test again if still havnt come on!

how the hell can i wait another week?!?! I wanna test again but i hate the dissapointment. I have never been late before, so i kinda got a suspicion deep down that i am pg. They do say it can take a week + for the hormone to build up enough in your system.

I have just ordered some ebay cheapies so i can test to my hearts content without breaking the bank with digi's!!

i know how you feel, i just want something to happen. If im not pregnant then i want my bloody AF so i can start again this month. There is no sign of this. I might have to go and test in a minute just to amuse myself though i know it will be BFN as it was this morning. Bit of a nightmare this one. I like my nice 28-29 day cycles, this is just not on!!! Its a good job i dont have a digi here or that would be in the bin right now as well :roll:

@xxsammyxx: I find it odd that Spain hasn't got Clearblue digi tests. Do you live in a big city or a small town?

I live in a small town in the Netherlands, but I'm still able to get Clearblue digi tests, that's why I'm finding it so odd that Spain hasn't got it. Mind you, I have to pay €20 for 3 tests, which I find a bit expensive, but at least I'm certain they work because I got a BFP back in September 2007! Shame about the outcome for us :cry:

Hi emerald roses... Well we live in a fair sized area but Torrevieja is only 20 mins down the road. We have a huge Carrefour supermarket (bigger than Asda, Tescos etc) and they dont sell tests at all!!! All the chemists just do some cheap own brand. We cant even get first response here!!! I have to pay 12€ for ONE cheap brand test and i mean they are CHEAP looking. Its a nightmare... my OH is in Holland at present so he will bring me a digi next week. Im on my 4th day of being late, not tested this morning as i forgot to take FMU.

Goodness! Is Spain that far behind in the hpt department? J/K :wink: When will your OH be back from his trip? Where in the Netherlands is he at the moment? And what brought you to Spain (besides an aeroplane :lol:)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back