Any 'mums to be' in the 'Richmond', North Yorkshire area???

lulu

Reaction score
Hi, I am due in November with my first baby. I dont have any family close by and only really have one friend, in this area, that I meet up with.

My partner works alot and I am finding it hard being left on my own day after day trying to entertain myself!
(There is only so much cleaning and day time tv you can take)

I have suffered with depression in the past and find that because Im stuck in on my own alot, It has tried to rear its ugly head again.

Is there any mums to be, or new mums in the area that would like to meet up? I would really like to make some new friends. :D

Lou

hi hun, my story sounds pretty simimal to yours. ive heard of richmond but not sure how far away it it from me. i live in chilton, nr ferryhill...do u know it?

Hiya Lou

I'll be right by you in 4wks time when I leave work!

My Hubby is based in Catterick, North Yorkshire so Richmond is 5mins away in the car. I'll be pretty much in the same situation as you as I'll be moving 190 miles away from family to be with my husband. My baby is due in October.

Feel free to PM me anytime, I wll PM you my e-mail address.

Hope to chat to you soon.

PS - Which hospital will you be having the baby? - I'm going to the Friaridge, Northallerton.

Hiya Sasha

Near Ferryhill, as in County Durham?

I know Ferry Hill pretty well....Husbands best friend lives there....Can't think where Chilton is though. I know Ferryhill, Darlington, Bishop and Consett...thats about it. I'm a Midlands girl originally, so not got about that much YET!

It's a small world though isn't it?

lol, yeh. im sort of in between bishop and ferryhill. where they hae been doin all those road works and stuff latley. nice to know there are some people around!

Hi, Sasha. Yes I know Ferryhill and Chilton. I nearly bought a house last year in High Grange, near Crook and my dogs were in a kennels at West Auckland for a while. It is not that far from me, maybe 10-15 miles.

Hi Rachel. I am very close to Catterick. I know how it feels to move around with your husband. I used to be married to a soldier and lived in married quarters in Germany. Hated it!!!

If you both want to pm me maybe we could get in contact, would be great to meet some new people :D

I am no longer working so have lots of free time :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back