want to give up

kitteng

Reaction score
after trying for two years i now feel more and more like giving up. :wall: i was told when i was 21 that i may not be able to concieve due to pid and that looks to be correct. i am 361/2 and i just feel less and less like perservering. we re on the list for the fertility clinic but i am now just feeling appathetic. so sorry to be down for all you trying and good luck but i think i am coming to terms with being child-free.

i'm so sorry to hear that :(

if i was you i would try and not dwell on it and stop trying to plan it as such. i would fill my life with other things for a while. then it might happen when you least expect it!

i hope so hun xx

Sending you BIG hugs hunny. I just urge you never to give up, just perhaps relax a little and if it happens it will be the best suprise ever. It must be so difficult xxx

i cant imagine what your going through...im so sorry it hasnt happened for you yet, have you looked at any alternatives like IVF or adoption?.
or maybe that your OH might have a problem?
xx

Hi kitteng

Don't give up :( How long have you been on the list? - Crossing my fingers for a quick appointment for you & throwing you lot's of baby dust :D

x

Kitteng don't give it up if its something you want so bad, there has been loads of long term TTcers on here that got their BFP and can give you hope, some trying for 4 - 6 years. hope your appointment comes through quickly.

Sending you truck loads of babydust. :pray:

I dont know exactly how you feel because we are all different. we have been trying for four years now and every month i swear im going ot give up then i think maybe its this month it will happen.
We are also on the list for the fertility clinic. Hope you get what you want in the end. I know its a hard process but please dont give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back