Want to come back over!

saze

Reaction score
Well i am now in Trimester 3 and it is soo scary! SWEEPS, MUCUS PLUG, WATERS BREAKING, PREMATURE AND BIRTHS! :shock: guulllp. am not ready yet, thought i was! nope coming back over if you will have me x :whistle:

thankyou :). I just might have to stay here xxx

Aww I don't blame you I don't think I feel ready for all that scary stuff yet!!!

I don't blame you i occasionally take a peek over there and it's scary stuff!!!
xxx

Hello Saze!

You will always be an hounourary member (sp?) but I know what you mean! Its scary up in big school!

thank you everyone for your comments. I guess you convince yourself that your ready but once it hits you it's like...F***! ha xxx

Dont blame you hun! Mite have to do the same when the time comes!

I was the same originally in here felt a little out of my depth coming from tri 1 with others talking about what sex they are having. You will soon settle in in tri3 must be scary knowing birth is imminent tho

Il probably cack my pants when its time for me to go, you will all have to force me outta here!!!!

Last edited:
Don't blame you hun! I sometimes have a nosey over there, it is pretty scary! X x x

I am going to start browsing / posting in Tri3 very soon too Saze, it makes it all seem so real and only a matter of weeks till the big day!

ino it goes sooo quickly! i cant believe how strong his movements are right now! xxx

hello saze, I'm about to join tri 2 as well, and i feel exactly the way you do! I think we'll need to find the way how to cheer ourselves up!!!

Bless u!! U don't have to stick to one part of the forum u can stay here :hug:
Am I the only one actually looking forward to tri3 :shock: I love all the labour watches and stuff!! So exciting!!
I'm gonna miss tri2 don't get me wrong, but I know most of u will be over there with me soon like comfort blankets :D
And I'm sure I'll pop back here every now and then :)
Don't leave me on my own in there though I can see them all giving birth and u lot staying here and I'll be posting on my own :lol:
Don't be scared of tri3 embrace it!! Your closer to meeting your LO!! :cheer:

Jayceesmumma- haha a wont leave ya chick im getting used to the idea now, oooo i wonder if we go into labour around the same time should be fun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back