Want time to go quicker!

Zazu

Reaction score
3 babies born today from work. My friend had her little boy last Monday. I am jealous!:lol:

I just can't wait to meet my little man, want time to speed up! anyone else getting impatient?!

No time seems to be going toooo quickly and i need to get more organised! Although on the flip side it would be nice to sleep without waking constantly to change position or to wee and have less aches!

Yeh same...I cant believe how quick the time is going! eeekkk So much to do!

I CANT WAIT to be able to sleep normally - awww it will be bliss x

oh yeah, im counting the days tooo sooooo excited cant wait xxxx

Deffinatly started to count the days now! Im getting so impatient. Although I have to say this last week has flown by! Wont be long and we'll all be holding our little babys!!!! :D :D :D

Oh and bring on the days of not having to set up a pillow mountain before trying to get to sleep.

and then crawling out of the pillow mountain to have a wee, before reclimbing back in and adjusting it because your never as comfy as you were before and then just dropping off to sleep and repeat!

Also being able to sleep on my back!

so excited by the thought of that!

Hey Guys,
I'm fairly new here :)
I'm 36 weeks pregnant from my scan & 37+1 from my dates, I would love for time to go quicker, so uncomfortable now and keeping getting fake pains which don't amount to anything :( tried lots of things to maker her come but think she's comfy in there and doesn't want to budge! :(
x

Hi Hannah - your pretty close but i would just relax and try and milk it for what its worth, blag lots of tea, back-rubs and love from OH and some cake too if you can get it :)

Baby will be here before you know it - welcome to the forum, its friendly here i am sure you will like it xx

Im sooooooo impatient!! I keep sayign I wish he woud arrive, and everyone goes oooh nooooo you dont want your baby to be premature :wall: no STUPID, I mean I want to be 40 weeks NOW!!! Im excited to meet him, feeling positive about the birth and desparate to sleep on my tummy again!!!

I'm really impatient but we've got LOADS to do! Poor love's nursery is only half stripped as my back is crippled! 2 of my mates are coming round on monday to do it for me, bless 'em! I'm on cuppa duty! lol!
We've still got clothes and a baby monitor to buy - not in any rush to buy clothes as we don't know the sex...keep thinking as long as i've enough clothes for a week i'll go buy some when he/she is born! x

Now the time is coming close I can't help but count the days til my dd (32 lol). And then I realise He'll probably be late like the others and time seems to be standing still. Got the pushchair waiting in the living room, his hammock in the bedroom and all his clothes hanging up and hospital bags packed. All there is left to do is wait .... and I HATE waiting x

Thank you guys :)
Just gotta wait I guess, just don't hope I don't go overdue or I'll defo go crazy :wall2:
How's everyone feeling today?
x

i am okay, feeling a bit ill today, woke up with a hacking cough and my hips are just getting more and more sore where they have to support my body in the night

Mum is coming at 39 weeks which is perfect really because ideally i dont want baby to come out before then, so i have 5 weeks left, but only 4 until mum is here (and actually a bit less, she comes on the 9th) so i kind of have a countdown to mum before getting irrate about the baby not making an apperance yet :)

I dont think i could handle it if i was just 'waiting' for baby - its torture as it is!

yep torture and so uncomfortable, i've really not been feeling well this morning, back's killing me and feel like baba's kicking me to death :( think i need a massage lol.
don't think it'll be long until she's here.

Im sooooooo impatient!! I keep sayign I wish he woud arrive, and everyone goes oooh nooooo you dont want your baby to be premature :wall: no STUPID, I mean I want to be 40 weeks NOW!!!

So true! :lol:

Deffinatly started to count the days now! Im getting so impatient. Although I have to say this last week has flown by! Wont be long and we'll all be holding our little babys!!!! :D :D :D

Oh and bring on the days of not having to set up a pillow mountain before trying to get to sleep.

OH said the other day - i cant wait til we can sleep on the same level as eachother again :lol:

Glad im not the only one counting the days x

awww yeh.... I would like 40 weeks to be here now...everyone around me seems to be having babies.... :( Cant wait to meet my baby...

Its amazing.. I actually feel movement now..rather than just kicks.... Its made me sick a couple of times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back