Want another baby :|

Rachel

Reaction score
Don't know why but for the past couple of weeks I have been really broody and I want another baby :shock: :shock:

Im single so it aint going to happen lol but whenever I see a pregnant woman im like aww I want another baby :shock: lol

Anyone else felt/feel like that?

im waning another baby. i love babies soooo much, but me and kris have decided im going back to work for a bit, get promoted, by this time next year i should be a manager :dance: then buy our home then baby no.3 by then i will have 2 little helpers to help me :cheer:

I knew two wouldnt be enough for you Dionne!!!!!!!!

JaidyBaby said:
I knew two wouldnt be enough for you Dionne!!!!!!!!

i no :roll:

i really dont want to be tied down to loads of children though my mum has 5 and dont have time o fart in peace, thats not what i want. but i just love babies to much :( but then they are for life not just christmas :lol:

so i will have maybe 2 more when im about 30... i just hate pushing it, as im high risk for spina bifida baby so i think if im being greedy it might bounce back

Ah hun, don't think of it as being greedy,its not greed at all, you're giving life & no baby could ask for a better Mummy than you.

I'm already thinking about baby number 2 but with me its more curisoity at this stage. I want to see how much he/she would like Jamie! I'm scared of being pregnant again in a way as mine wasn't that nice & the birth scares the pants off me. We're gonna wait until J is about 2 before we start trying again tho.

Racheal i know wot u mean im desperate for another bubs and cant as im single

dionne i knew Harley wouldnt be ur last even wen u sed he would hehe

Nicki, i was preg again at this stage with Harley dior was only 4months old. but im sure it was a trick lol cause Dior was a good baby so i got preg straight away but i forgot they grow up to be little sods :lol:

i hate labour sooooo bad any one that says it aint that bad is crackers.

the only thing thats putting me off is giving birth again

and i cant stand being pregnant... how do people go fullterm with out going insane??? you went 7weeks longer then me. i would have been in a mental home by then

My baby's only a week and I'm loving him being tiny so much I'm already getting scared of him being big and wanting another little one! :roll:

I really want another baby but there are so many things that are stopping me that I don't think it'll happen for a good while yet.

I think its normal, something inside you must change when you have a baby that makes you long for more.
I feel the same but I just try and put it out of my head as I know I wouldnt cope.

Hi

aww i know what you mean when i got wheeled into my room i looked at my family and said i could do this again and i meant it since the day Kiara was born ive wanted a second now ttc and still havent conceived so hard to do when you want it.
Katrina

i want baby number 4, especially when i walk past the delivery suite at work,but the surgeon put me off when she said that my uterus is paper thinand that i should wait a few years. i might think about it when i turn 40. i am 37 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back