I must be mad

Bloom

Reaction score
Im so broody i want another baby.

Somebody tell me its normal to feel like this and it passes as dd is only 8 weeks old :D

It's hormones hun, I've felt the same since Logan was born, when I know it would be absolute madness to get pregnant now.

Id love another one in a couple years time though, but not allowed. It makes it worse when you know you will never be pregnant or experience labour again :(

I found when James was growing up Id go through phases of being really broody, which would pass and Id forget about it for a while. I remember the urge being particularly strong when James was about a year old.

Yeah its normal hun, I was exactly the same and still broody now :lol: Not TTC until end of year or so though :wink:

Yep, me too. I was gonna wait 4 years before another but i think 2yrs will be better. I miss being pregnant so much too. But i love her more than i ever thought possible so making the most of now.

yep i was broody and looked what i ended up with!!

i did first fall pregnant when Oliver was just 8 weeks old, but I lost that baby :(

It's gonna be hard with 2 so close in age, plus with benjamin starting school, but i can't wait!!

I was like that after having each of my children :)

Me too, but would not be practical right and we always said we would only have 2 children, but now I'm not so sure. I agree with muppetmummy, it feels a bit sad when you know you are not going to have any more, with Charlie I keep thinking this will be the last time I have a newborn or have tiny baby clothes etc.

I was like that after Aimee was born and I ended up with Nathan. I wasn't broody at all after him and I haven't been since.

:shock: yep you're mad :rotfl:

But it's very cute!!!

I am not broody yet but definitely want more kids, which is an improvement on a few weeks back when I was never doing it again!!!

We have to get preggers again at the same time Judy!!

On The Wright Stuff this morning they were talking about women getting hooked on having babies, apparantly you get very high levels of the feel good hormone oxcytocin after you have the baby and some women can get hooked on that feeling.

I felt the same almost straight after the birth and still want another now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back