Broody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eveadel

Reaction score
Not sure whether this is the right place to put this????

Just wanted to say that Im really broody at the mo, there is so many pregnant woman about and I know quite a few people that have newborns or have babies.

I feel like a cluckin chicken :shock: :shock:

will you be trying for another baby soon? I'm broody already. Was from the minuted JT was born. Have agreed to start next yr :cheer:

I'm broody too but DH doesn't want any more kids :(

Hi

exciting isnt it are you tryint then??
I get like this oncein a while but i have my tubes tied but i know i only want the pregnancy and newborn part and thats all!!
Good luck if you start ttc :)
Katrina

i didnt plan to be in the situation im in, but its very very hard work!!!! (and i know its only gonna get harder!)

You lot must be mad! lmaoo

I was broody when Aaron turned about 6 months and have been ever since! He's just turnt two and I'm now pregnant with baby number two! I'm glad I waited to be honest cos I get to spend as much time as possible with my baby boy before another one arrives!

iv decided we are gonna start ttc next May/June time - Mike has no input in this decision he will just do as he is told lol :lol:

Hiya girls

Going to start trying in January!!!! I think it will be a nice age gap if it doesnt take to long :D :D :D It is probably only in the last month that the hormones have really kicked in

I LOVE BABIES :D :D

I am broody too! i thought it was just one of those feelings you get after giving birth but it hasnt gone away yet so we arent taking any precautions i just hope we can "fall" naturally (Glenn was ivf baby) and it wont take too long.x

I have to wait at least 10 years if I ever want another one :shock: This forum better still be here :lol:

I get broody feelings too but there is no way on earth I'd have a 3rd for at least a few years. Having two close together (planned) is really hard work and I'd go mental if I had a 3rd :rotfl:

I get broody looking at my own baby, is that normal?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back