walking! xx ***update***

linzi-x-

Reaction score
What age did your children start walking???? my daughter is 15months and very very steady she cant get any closer to walkin if she tried but not quite there not... im not worried, however would just like to know at wat age your children started xxxx linzi xxxx

My daughter took her first steps just before she was 13 months, but wasn't completely steady on her own till she was just over 13 months, but they all develop differently she will do it when she is ready and then you will be in trouble x

Tyler was happily cruising round the furniture at about 10 months but didnt pluck up the courage to let go for quite a while :roll: He was pretty lazy and would crawl everywhere even when he could have walked earlier, Im sure. As it turned out he started walking solo exactly a week before his first birthday x :hug:

shes been cruising round furniture since she was 10 months and she can pass from one sofa to another without holdin on (around 2 steps) but anything more she just drops to her knees and crawls... im not really worried as i know she will walk, i just want her to do it now!!! haha :rotfl: she started to stand alone from the floor but my younger brother(21months) made a game out of it so now when asked to stand she does some silly leg tricks. (im stil at home with my mum until around march, and im the oldest of 8 children all still at home so ive had alot to compare with, shes been the same time sitting, crawlin etc as us all just a lil later walkin we were all 13/14months) xx

abigail was 11 months, tia was 13 months, jordan was 15 months and hayden was 17 months

Don't worry hun. Tom's only really started properly walking on his own in the last few weeks and he's 18 months :hug:

He still wobbles around like a drunkard!

Joseph was 15 months, Dillon 17 months and Lucy a whopping 22 months hahaha :lol: Lazy girl heehee she just sat there and let her big brothers get her what she wanted! She just didnt need to walk! She could if she wanted, but chose not too! My HV was an ass lol and began to try and scare me with hip problems and all sorts and my doctor went made at her! :lol: If she had been my first though I would have been really worried because of that HV! :evil:

Lydia walked independently at 12 and a half months.

Alex is 16 months and not walking independently yet

:dance: :dance: Lexi took her 1st steps today and theres no bloody stoppin her now! shes everywhere.... and totally loving it. :rotfl: shes took at 13 steps at last count, and shes so so steady. :cheer: i'm well chuffed xx

well proud... i did expect it sometime soon as it has ran in my family for us all to walk at 14/15 months but i didnt xpect it today.. she just ate her tea and then decided to take a lil stroll along the hallway haha and everywhere since x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back