Walker Help!

Maria1977

Reaction score
I want to buy Oscar a baby walker and I can't decide which one. Have been umming and ahhing for days lol

I've been looking at the chicco ones.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Are they really many differences or are they pretty much the same when it comes down to it?

Help! lol

Thank you xx

marley has this one;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Child-Rocking-Walker-Racing/dp/B002WHFTP0

and he loves it!!! you can change the height etc and theres a piece of material at the bottom for when they arent walking and he can just rock to and fro.

he used to just walk backwards in it but hes discovered how to go forwards and gets everywhere!

it cleans really well and is so easier to put together!!!

I dont think it really matters, alanna was interested in the toy tray on hers for like 10 minutes and now just ignores it, is more interested in exploring lol

We've got th chicco dj walker and Tegan loves it x

We got the tropicania one from Asda, it's ok but I'd have rather had got one with more to do on the tray. It is also at it's highest setting and Isla is stood up completely from the seat and is only 67cm high

Thanks everyone, think I'm gonna go for the chicco dj mr owl walker, kinda got similar to the My Child Rocking Baby Walker, but alot cheaper lol

And yeah I think you're right Momma Kat, once he gets moving he'll probably lose interest in the tray!!

Thanks again xx

Get one that folds down hun, we got a fancy one but it didn't go down and it was a nightmare trying to bring it anywhere, brought it back and got one from Smyths that folded down x

The 1 I'm gonna order does fold down thankfully, we have well limited space as it is, we're already climbing over Oscars stuff lol

It's handy to throw in the car if you are going visiting too :) I'm the same feels like I'm in the middle of a toy shop x

I was thinking that, we're having a party for Oscar next month, better late than never, wanted to do it ages ago but we're only now getting round to it, anyways lol, was thinking I could take that and then he can have a way to be entertained. I hate the thought of him being passed to person after person. My OH says it's good for him to be held, and I do agree but he's not some toy for ppl to play with. I just get really upset when ppl grab him, my MIL grabbed him out of my arms once, didn't say a word just took him and walked into another room. I'm still not over it lol

God that was all a bit blah sorry lol

my walker was really expensive, id have never paid that much but it was a present from lo's italian grandparents, they spoil him rotten as they dont see him much now we've moved back here! it doesnt fold down though which is annoying!!! he does love the activity tray and so far hasnt got bored of it so thats good!!!! he's currently 'driving' all around the apartment! lol

Maria I know what you mean, of course it's nice for everyone to see the baby and for baby to get the attention but there has to be a limit, I was dreading Odhráns christening party because I knew he was going to be passed around, he slept in his pram until the last hour and he needed fed, so I fed and changed him and had about 30 minutes of "pass the baby" :lol: I think it can be a bit overwhelming for them if there is too much.. Walker is a great excuse! xxx

His walker came yesterday and he LOVES it, he was well happy laughing and shouting. Defo gonna get the moneys worth out of this item :love:

Thanks Piglet. Yeah we're sorted, his fave was like 'WOW'. Was so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back