• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

walked (rolled) all over

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydon is really naughy for me but not my mum and dad, with them he knows he isnt allowed to play with the DVD etc so wont but with me when he touches it and i say a strong no he will look at me smile then carry on doing it. i just feel he is taking the pee out of me and i will never be able to keep control of him
wen i move him away he crys puts his hands up for a cuddle which makes me feel really bad coz i just walk away then 5 mins later hell be doing the same over again

Positive distraction.... it works!

Emilia xx

emilia said:
Positive distraction.... it works!

Emilia xx

I agree with that, saying no is a reaction. By doing what he is doing he is getting a reaction albeit a negative one. Just pick him up and take him to another toy and praise him for playing with it. Dont get cross with him or touching the dvd unless of course he is doing something dangerous.

Good luck, it take a lot of patience. They are cleverer than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back