waking up

trixipaws

Reaction score
i work 3 days a week (12-hour shifts- so my alarm goes off at 5.30am).

usually if i'm woken by my alarm LO isnt awake yet, but on my days off when i awake naturally LO is wiggling energetically!

goodness kno's what she's doing in there, dancing i think! the wiggles are definately stronger in the mornings. once i've woken, there'd be no chance of going back to sleep!

after 11 weeks, i shall miss those wiggles :cry: you cant be closer to anyone than when theyre inside you its precious isnt it!!!

Aaawww trixipaws :hug:
I keep saying it's all going too fast, I too feel a little sad at the thought of LO leaving where he is now, it's the most amazing experience feeling your baby inside you, and I too shall miss the wiggles :hug:

Though I'm sure after birth there's a whole lot of new experiences to come which I hope go slowly for us so we get plenty new feelings of love for our LO's :hug: :)

Hi

aww i know what you mean it goes way too fast i know this is my last pregnancy so im tryign to enjoy every movement i know how much i missed it the first time around
Katrina

I feel the complete opposite to you(sorry).

I have the tenderest tummy ever and the LO kicking me is killing me, i am counting down to birth like there's no tomorrow, i can't wait for babies birthday, all i seem to do all day is say ouch and take deep breaths!

Soon be May,soon be May.8 weeks.ouch.

BIG hugs oldermum :hug: Tender tummy isn't nice, I do hope the kicks ease a little as LO gets bigger and you both enjoy the final weeks, with no ouches :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back