waking in the night

confuzed 88

Reaction score
Hi ladies
J had been really good for a few weeks, he was sleeping 10-6 at night, but since a cpl weeks ago he wakes up at 2am sometimes, sometimes 4am even 12am, I duno whatts going on, heeeelp, how can I get him to sleep longer?x

To be honest hun, babies sleeping patterns change a lot, especially at such a young age. It took 5 months for my son to sleep 12 hours and even now at nearly 1yr old he's been waking up twice in the night for a few weeks. Not much help but babies do have a series of sleep regressions, I remember one about 4 months old x

I have no answers either I'm in the same boat I just wanted to give you a hug in sympathy xx

My LO is 3 months too and she wakes twice in the night. We put her down at around 8pm last night and she woke at 1:20am and 4:20am. We always have her up and out of bed by 7am too. She is breast fed...well, bottle fed expressed milk. Apparently booby fed babies do this a lot. I envy those who have more than 3 hours uninterrupted sleep! xx

maybe its hunger? your lo is still very young to be sleeping all the night without waking! i got a firsts nights sleep withough night feeds when my lo was 8 months old!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back