For those who were TTC, what do you do now?

Tasha20

Reaction score
During the whoe of ttc I spent much of my evening looking for ovulation/pregnancy symptoms.

Now that I am pregnant,I have nothing to search for :rotfl:

What shall I look for now? :lol:

just think, in about 30 weeks you can start looking for labour signs, woop!

I've got the book "what to expect when you're expecting" which is great and is really detailed about various aspects. I'm busy reading and looking for information about the different weeks on the internet.

As for symptoms, wait 'til you get sick.... :puke: :twisted:

There is so much to read up about, in fact I spent so much time obsessing over TTC that when I got my BFP, it was a case of "Ok what do I do now"......

If you are already a mum though then I guess there is not as much reading to do, as you know most of it already!

As you know Tasha, I spent loads of time charting, symptom spotting and of course lots and lots of time BDing! Now I spent most of my days being sick - I find that it fills up the day nicely and it is still better than TTC!

:hug: Thanks for the replys everyone.

Beth - I think I will hold off longer than that to look for signs, will drive myself mad because I will be so fed up by then :lol:

Satch, I have heard of the book, will look out for it, yes well as for the sickness I only felt sick for a few weeks last time, I hope it will be the same :lol:

Alice, thank you for the links, I will have a look.

Elliebelle, no there isn't much for me to look at as this is the second go at it, exciting just the same :cheer:

Sally, I see what you mean about that, even though being sick or feeling it isn't that nice, its all for a good cause!! and less stressfull than ttc by far! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back