waiting for results ! !

crosbie29

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I joined this forum a couple months back when I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately I lost that baby at 6 weeks. It was all natural and not very traumatic to my body. that was almost 7 weeks ago. Time has really flown by!

Well, its been a week since my breasts starting getting sore, it started off just a wee bit, and now. They are incredibly sore!! Its different than last time though. They havent gotten any bigger at all, just reeeeeeeeeally sore and sensitive nipples. Im peeing every hour, have sprouted a whole family off pimples, feel like killing my OH most times and generally feel run down. so...... I went to the doctors and had a blood test done today. I requested a serial beta hCG test but apparantly I was speaking chinese because the crazy doctor wouldnt listen and just gave me one. Even though I have taken half a dozen tests this week and they all came out positive.

She says she will phone me on sunday with my results, at the latest monday, so hopefully soon I get to cross my fingers that this will be a sticky bean. some days I feel really good about it, other days I have some pains where I would expect my ovary to be (similar to when I had my misscarriage ) and I think Im going to lose it before I even get my results back!

Either way. I just was dying to share it with someone and see if anyone else had experienced a pregnancy after a misscarriage before getting their next cycle.

:)

Hi hun,

I hope you have some good news Sunday / Monday.

Can I just clarify the reason for the blood test?

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and conceived again straight away but only needed a hpt to confirm this?

xxxxxxxx

For that you would have to ask the idiot doctor. I told her that I have taken half a dozen tests, that I don need a confirmation and that I want two test to see if my levels are doubling/ falling/staying the same, only because I want to confirm it is a new pregnancy and not just leftover tissue. because my misscarriage was never floowed up past "yea your levels are dropping, go to the hospital if you have any pain" and she just said, in her rediculous accent....... nooo, ve vill jus do it like disss... idiot. When the nurse took my blood, he said, so whats the plan? I said, I dont know, Im just here for this pointless bloodtest. LOL Fingers crossed anyways. I guess if my levels are higher than they were when they checked them for my last misscarriage I will know that its a new one :)
xxx

Sorry your Dr wasn't more helpful.

I got told after m/c number two to take a pregnanct yest after 2 weeks (I did and it was negative), two weekas after that I got another positive.

So I was pretty sure it was a new pregnancy!

Fingers crossed for you

xxxxxxx

Weeeeellll, turns out my levels are at 1135, that was on Friday, so the doctor says its safe to say I am infact pregnant again and to get booked in with the midwife straight away for a scan. Though I doubt they will be able to see much at this point.

:)

fantastic news hun, I had 3 earlt scans with this baby, first 2 were due to previous ectopic and the 3rd was due to bleeding. My 1st was at 6w+2 post LMP but they didnt see anything so i had a follow up 2 weeks later 8w+2 post lmp, baby showed as 6w+5, 4 days later i was back for another scandue to a bleed at 8w+6 post LMP and baby showed as 8w+2 (little heffa grew loads in those 4 days) they put me forward a couple of days again at my 12 week too. Really hope you see your bean on your early scan, like Nat i did a test 2 weeks after my losses and all 3 times it came up -, which suggested everything had come away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back