waiting for first movement

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
When did you feel the first movement?
I know what to expect as this is my second.
Also, i dont look or feel pregnant yet.
My belly just looks like a little fat pouch. Im 16 and a half weeks. :roll:

I felt first movements around 15 weeks - is my 2nd pregnancy

My tum turned into a bump overnight I literally got up one morning and it was there.

I felt lots of 'flutters' around then. Quite noticeable. I've been feeling lots of movement the last 10 days or so and can notice some kicks now for sure. MW says my LO is a real active bub :roll:

As for size, I still havn't really expanded as much as I was expecting but my MW measured me least week and said I was exactly the right size for where I was in my pregnancy. I can notice my bump more lying down tbh.

I felt her at 17 weeks and this is my first. Im still waiting for the bump although i have a little one.

I first become aware of feeling something at 13 weeks, was very much like wind to begin with!. Didn't feel actual kicks till several weeks later.

I first felt flutters at around 13 weeks, but for the past week ive been feeling little kicks

I'm 16 and a half weeks too and have been feeling little flutters. Only twice though but both at the same time of day on my train commuting home. I still have no bump, except when I first lie down in bed in the evening the is a little bump of a swell about 2 inches under my belly button, but it sort of sinks back flat. :wall:

my bump has magically appeared since I had my 20 week scan on tuesday :lol:

I can't remember when I felt flutters but I am sure that the baby booted me one the other night

I felt flutters or bubbles around 14 weeks and now feeling more movement. Very slight kicking i would say, hopefully babes is going to be like daddy and be a gentle giant! (actually hope the giant bit comes later in life!)

Mine (nearly 24 weeks) is very active morning and evening. I thought it was gas at first too but seeing him/her on the scan doing somersaults and slapping themselves on the head while I felt the "wind" set that one straight!

This is my first baby and I felt him at 15 weeks...midwife didnt believe me. Ive sat in bed thismorning warching my tummy move all over the place where he is kicking a good-en! My placenta is at the front so I dont ever feel anything in the middle other than a weird pressure pushing sensation but at the sides and above and below is crazy kicking :D

xx

First little pops at 14 weeks then kicks that could be felt from the outside by 17 weeks.

I didn't get a bump until 22 weeks. Certainly have one now though! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back