First movement???

Loulabelle

Reaction score
How far along did you first feel movement from the baby?? Im 16 weeks and nothing so far, but hoping it will be soon xx

this is my first pregnancy and i first felt little flutterings as 15+5

flutters from 15 weeks and then proper kicks from 21/22 weeks. It all depends on how baby is lying as to when you get them but it could be any time now xx

im pretty sure i felt something at 13w+ ( this is my 2nd pregnancy) but definite ones from 16w xx

not till 22 weeks with my first three , and now I'm on pregnancy 4 , and still didn't till 20 weeks this time, don't worry all will be fine and it's worth the wait

I was 17 weeks before I was certain but I distinctly remember having some really weird feelings from about 11 weeks. Everyone said I wasn't feeling the baby coz it was too early but I was.

I just started getting my first movements this week. It's not at all consistent for me and mostly comes when I am sitting or laying down and relaxed - first thing in the morning or at night. For me it feels like bubbles coming from inside. I am pretty sure that this is my baby moving!

I think I have felt a couple of wee flutters but not too sure yet, hoping to be feeling it properly by xmas x

I started feeling something at 22 weeks, felt like little pops! If u have an anterior placenta like me, then this can cushion any movements so u may not feel it. And its normally later with ur first too. A friend of mine didn't feel her first til about 22 weeks but is now pregnant with her second and started feeling it about 15/16 weeks x x

Last edited:
I was 18 weeks with DD when I felt flutters and around 20 with kicks....and 14 weeks for flutters with this baby and for about the last 2 its been moving a lot more and a lot stronger although I cant say its big kicks just yet....dont worry tho everyone is different....once those kicks come you will know about it lol xxx

I felt it really early on with my first but this time round i felt nothing til i was about 26 weeks as the placenta was sitting at the front and was blocking all the feeling of the movements. I was worried as i expected to feel it sooner but seeing baby at 20 week scan doing big stretches and kicks made me feel a lot better! Now i moan cos im being constantly kicked and punched lol

I started to feel little flicks at around 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back