Waddle

Journey1

Reaction score
Has anyone else started The Waddle?

Yesterday about 7pm I could barley walk, so much pain in my pelvis and felt soooo heavy. Today is not so bad but I now know The Waddle which is my new walk :lol:

I started the waddle about 10 weeks ago lol My bump popped out really early and my back is now shot to pieces!!! Hurry up next 6 weeks I say lol xxx

My husband reckons I waddle. The other day he was walking to meet me so we could walk to the train station together, he said "so I will walk half the way and waddle the rest with you".

I think it varies too - depending on how long I have been on my feet and which way baby is sitting.

Yep have been for a while now lol.
big bump and sore pelvis sometimes.

you should see how i walk when i get out of bed, cant stand up straight walk like an ape lol x

I started the waddle about 10 weeks ago lol My bump popped out really early and my back is now shot to pieces!!! Hurry up next 6 weeks I say lol xxx

yep around about 10 weeks ago for me too lol... I walk so so slow now as well as I feel so heavy! X

i've started the waddle walk now too, but i think thats down to me getting bump ache when i walk far and some how waddling at snails pace seems to work :rofl: xx

OH said to me the otherday blimey your really waddling now lol :)

I mean honestly........

I tend to 'waddle' later on in the day! Soooo attractive lol x

ive been waddling a while xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14