Think baby has dropped and/or engaging.

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Since yesterday iv been having alot of low movement and the odd sharp pain in my foof. today, im in agony. constant pain in my foof, def more of a waddle and cant walk far before being in ALOT of pain.

does it sound like babs has just dropped? or engaging? x

I would say it sounds like LO is dropping... Woohoo! :)

welcome to the club lol, ive had those pains since 28 weeks........ its getting old now so im glad there isnt long to go tho you do get used to it so its not as sharp after a lil while

At mo its agony. OH keeps asking me to do stuff and its like 'i can not mooove!'. he thinks its funny :( x

it does either ease off or you get used to it lol. my OH laughs at me when i get up but its only painful when i first go to get up or move now, after ive waddled a bit it hurts a lil less

I've had this the past few weeks and went to the mw today she said baby is on the rim of being engaged so babe is going were he should do. xxxxxxxxx

i get that realy really sharp pain which feels like baby is pushing on my cervix its so so painful but only last a couple of seconds, really takes my breath away.... is this the same for you? im having it more often now so have been wondering what it is..

xxx

OHH Defo sounds like ur dropping, just to warn you the sharp foof pains get more frequent from here on in, oh its such fun lol

i get that realy really sharp pain which feels like baby is pushing on my cervix its so so painful but only last a couple of seconds, really takes my breath away.... is this the same for you? im having it more often now so have been wondering what it is..

xxx

I likened it to being stabbed there with a needle. lol. It takes my breath away too. Its awful. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back