Waddle club updated with a waddle avator...

Ok ay ladiesw I have done a tag, im not very good at them!

If any of you have any ideas for one let me know, but i cant do ancy effects or anything though, i very basic.
Happy waddling till i join the club!

duck230706_228x279.jpg

I can safely say that i have only just joined the club today :dance:

Baby hadn't engaged till now, it kept yo-yoing up and down, now i just feel like i need the loo all the time :rotfl:

Yay nice to see my cute waddling rubber ducky being used!

I cant wait to join the waddle club!

Not far off though thats for sure

Thanks mrs_tommo I am going to use it with pride (& Pain) lol

I don't think it will be long till I am joining you my DH is dying for me to start waddling just so he can laugh the mean sod :lol:

is that what the ducks all about? :rotfl: i keep getting u and tangerinedream mixed up!

trixipaws said:
is that what the ducks all about? :rotfl: i keep getting u and tangerinedream mixed up!

:rotfl: :rotfl: yes hun theres a few of us who have it.. hehehe :rotfl:

Hey SSS
You would think with all the ladies due in the next few weeks there would be more waddling avatars about :rotfl:

I didnt think I could waddle anymore than I had done but yesterday was my best ever :rotfl: I am actually telling Josh ( my son) to wait for me now instead of telling him to get a move on an stop dawdling :rotfl: :rotfl:
Have noticed that I really swing my hips just to move my legs and my bump swings from side to side, its so funny. Josh started copying me (little bugger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back