pains

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I am 33 weeks tomorrow and i wonder is anyone getting any pains low down. do you think it would be the baby dropping down already.

i know this is my third baby, but i honestly cant remember this pain before. it is making me waddle now, so attractive.

it is a constant pain, not an on off one.

x

Hi Davina,

Apparently at 32 weeks the baby starts or should start to turn into the head down position. I feel a lot of pain and pressure down below and the mw said this is common. You are at the right time for that to happen so maybe buba is becoming partly engaged now! How exciting!

If you are still concerned give the mw a call, I have no quams now about phoning them as it is there job 2 b there 4 us - mine's is useless tho!

Don't worry :lol: xxxxxx

thanks for that K X, i thought that that was what the pains were from other posts in the third tri.

no good for me though as i have to have a c section.

i have been thinking though, what would you do if you went into natural labour (if you were me) before the c section is scheduled. they have told me to go in for an emergency one. the c section is not due to my poor health or anything, it's just because ive had two already due to failure to progress. i am tempted to stay home and give it a go, what do you or anyone else reckon.

If you wanna give it a go talk to you MW about it - they may let you. VBAC is becomming more common. But if your scar looks like it could tear then they will send you for section anyway as far as I know.

Your MW will be able to tell you more. x

Do whatever is the safest for you and Buba. A lot of women want a natural labour and if you are desperate for that, well talk to your mw and give it a go. Whereas me, I would love a C Section, this 20 odd hours being in labour does not appeal to me at all, I want her out as soon as poss, that's because I am a wimp tho.

Certainly it's something to think about Davina xxx

davina said:
i have been thinking though, what would you do if you went into natural labour (if you were me) before the c section is scheduled. they have told me to go in for an emergency one. the c section is not due to my poor health or anything, it's just because ive had two already due to failure to progress. i am tempted to stay home and give it a go, what do you or anyone else reckon.

spooky! i was just thinking that this morning, one of the mums at the school is haveing a section on saturday, she will be 39 weeks. i wondered being as shes so close to term what would happen if she did go in to labour natrualy.

If you do speak to your midwife about it, let us know what she says, im curoius about it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back