VW Wedding Ideas

see this is why you need to be my wedding planner haha thank you midnight you have given me some fab ideas xxxxxx

Not sure if someone else has mentioned it but I've noticed beetles sometimes have a flower on the dash so how about that kind of flower for your centrepieces? Just one in a long thin vase per table? Think it's a gerbera! X

Using Tapatalk

as the table numbers you could do the front of the camper van if you know anybody that could draw then in the car registration write in table 1 2 3 4 ect or use words that are associated with vw campers as table names :)

thanks ladies what would i do without you xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks olive they look fab i have saved them on my laptop xxxx

Well The right kind of wedding jewellery gives a glittering glow to the over-all bride. Your jewellery doesn't need to be expensive to look good, but you need to make sure that it coordinates well with your outfit and complexion....

Hi there Amyrose, can i ask how you got on with this theme as i am looking for something along similar lines with VW's (air-cooled :thumb up:)

Hey hun I get married next month tbh the theme went by the wayside as I had a bit of a roller-coaster year. We have gone for a buffet and bouncy castle and slides ect it's very fun oriented and easy going. Sorry I can't be much help but very best of luck on your big day x

No worries, thanks for getting back to me anyways. enjoy your day xx

Hi Amyrose, what a brilliant idea for your re-newed wedding !!

http://www.caagis.com/camper-van-tea-light-candle-holder.html

You could put these in the bottom of large cylinder glass vases on bright coloured glass beads/stones, and then no kids can get to naked flame, we had long burning tealights and when the evening started to get dark, we went round and lit these on the tables, was lovely. Or like we did, you could just have ceramic or toy VW's as long as they don't float, at bottom of glass with beads etc to add colour and detail, then our candles were floating ones that sat on top of water, which meant they were weighted down nicely..

Plus as a little guest gift, if you can you could pop somethign small in the wineglasses on all the tables, so that each guest took home a little item, like small toyVW, VW fridge magnet, tiny photoframe, or little keyring, you can get some nice ones eg below -

http://www.somethingdifferentwholesale.co.uk/itemImages/largeimage/PF2142.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back