VW Wedding Ideas

Amyrose

Reaction score
ok I need your help I am having a VW themed wedding and need to pick all your brains for ideas. We are going to have it in a village hall or sports center. we are thinking of a hot buffet food part is ok its just all the little touches i need help with:shock: get your thinking caps on girlies xxx

Sorry if I'm bein a bit thick, what is a vw theme?

got 2 white campers booked and cake to match the camper vans. I was thinking of a funky dub bar they also do a marque and live band. wot you think of things like gingham table cloths? dont know what center pieces to do flowers ect

Last edited:
How bout a VW wedding cake? X

Ha I thought you meant vivien westwood was getting all excited as I did a Vwestwood wedding cake a while ago lol! Hmmmm VDub is a different story....I will have a think lol! xx

you could do little vw shape cars as your different table numbers place settings ect

vw cake definitely! i remember ages ago watching a cooking programme ( hairy bikers i seem to recall ) and they did a vw cake for the couple. was awesome !! x

Love the invites and cakes.

Went to a wedding one which was very Hippie, big flowers and peace signs. Was really fun. Loads of bright colors!

When are you getting married? Do you have much sorted?

Attachments

• wedding_cake_novelty_camper_van.jpg
    wedding_cake_novelty_camper_van.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Invites.jpg
    Invites.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
  • hippie-wedding-cakes.jpg
    hippie-wedding-cakes.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 10
aaaah i wrote a whole big reply and my little girl wiped it lol i have the cake band my dress mobile bar and invites sorted we have 2 beautiful white campers booked to take us there. Its not till next year we are already married but never had a reception so it will be the wedding i always wanted well renewal of vows iykwim. its little extras like the tables and how to decorate the room im stuck on i want it to look cool but not tacky if i can lol xxxx

My best friend does bespoke wedding jewellery and could probably design to a vw theme if you spoke to her, her website is http://www.lobster-love.co.uk/ Ummmm, how about vw cupcakes or sweets for wedding favours?

just had a look at her site babyB wow she is gifted! I think i will be dropping her an email. I love the idea of cupcakes i was looking at a sight i think it was called edible pictures and they put what ever pics wnt onto cupcakes and little chocolates they looks so good i will deffo be ordering them. I was thinking of a big buffet as i dont really like the formal approach i just want everyone to relax and have fun. theres this vw camper called the funky dub bar that comes with its own marque and band im getting it looks so cool and havent seen it done i want to get loads for the kiddies 2 like bouncy castles ect to keep them entertained god i want to do so much im so lucky its a while away lol

omg i love the favour boxes im sooooo getting them xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back