vitamins and supplements

Two

Reaction score
Hi there,

at the moment i'm not getting much of a varied diet as I don't eat much and I am concerned that I am not getting the right vitamins and minerals such as omega 3 etc Are we ok to take additional vitamins or supplements, if so can anyone recommend any that are safe during pregnancy?

Thanks,
xx

Try Sanatagen pro natal or pregnacare vitamins get them from any supermarket or chemist hun xxx

I'm just taking folic acid at the moment... I know what you mean about being worried because you can't eat very much... I feel the same way! I read that in the first 3 months your baby requires very little nutrition from you anyway so I'm sure all will be well. :hug: But if you want to take something make sure they are specific to pregnancy, like pregnacare as other supplements can have excessive levels of certain vitamins that can be harmful.

I take pregnanacare and the baby is fine and my diet lately has been crap as i cant keep 'proper' food down.
Midwife said better to eat something rather than nothing even if that something isnt the best.
Something like pregnacare requires no other supliments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back