Vitamin B6

jazzy2

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Has anybody tried taking Vit B6, it was reccomended to me as my cycles were very irregular (anywhere between 28 to 40ish days) and it is known to help regulate them, ive been taking it for a couple of months now and it really seems to have done the trick, just wondered if others had had sucess with this too x x x

Hey jazzy, my cycles are very similar to yours, i've been taking evening primrose oil (high dose) for about 6 months and they have got a little bit better but still not as short as i would like (average is 34 days). I might start taking this, do you think i can take epo, vitb6 and folic acid? Not overkill is it? Prob a daft question! lol What have your last 2 cycles been? x

Hey girls I've heard vit b6 is suppose to help your cycles if u have spotting before af and a shortish luthel phase, if u google vit b6 and luthel phase there is a really informative thread on baby and bump(I think) lots of ladies have posted info on how it helped their cycles.

I took it in novemeber as I was havin 4-5 days spotting before af with a 12 day luthel phase, it reduced the spotting to 2 days and also reduced my cycle from 30 days to 27 days and I ovulated on cd15, I didn't take it in december as I was worried that it would mess with my cycle too much as I was having regular cycles but I managed to get caught december (since lost my lil baby) but I didn't ovulate till cd 20. So with my little experience it does seem to shorten your cycle.

Its also recommended to take equal amounts of b6 and b12 so maybe the vit b complex with contains all b vits and follic acid wud be a better suggestion

Hope this helps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back