Viewing...

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone well ive been looking for a 3 bedroom house because my fella has three kids who stay over every friday night
lad-15
lad-11
girl-9
so we wanted a 3 bed room so then the lads can share and the girl will share with the baby but wait till the girl finds out shes having a sister shes gonna be so happy....Anyway we are going looking at a nice house/big house next monday if we do decide we want it prob be dec when we move in this is a nice house its just in a rough area called holts people from denton way will know where it is but it dosent seem to bad
FINGERS CROSSED so just wanted to share this with you also has a drive way and a garden at the front and a large backgarden thats perfect esp for my dogs.

Ill keep you updated x

Oooooh x fingers crossed for you honey x x

Oooooh x fingers crossed for you honey x x

Thank You helen i have seen some pics and the front room is massive perfect for a baby to be learning to crawl we would be re decrotrating it also i can finally do the babys room winne the pooh all the way :whistle:

Good luck, house hunting is a nightmare!

We've been on and off looking for the last year ....off again until after the Christmas period :dohh:

UPDATE

well the house is nice needs some decroating and some other bits doing to it front garden is nice backgarden is massive.Bedrooms are nice sized,kitchen was also nice front room was massive.

The house is very nice now we need to have a think and if we want it let the people know i think with some hard work decroating etc this house could be a very nice snug home

Would depend on the amount of work for me, if it was plain painting no faff then not so bad if your allowed to but if the walls are rough condition, needs stripped or papering then I'd run a mile ....personally. Never put too much money into someone elses house. ;)

I grew up in Manchester and knew a place called Holts, not far from Lees - is it the same place?

Last edited:
Ooooh sounds positive x x

I grew up in Manchester and knew a place called Holts, not far from Lees - is it the same place?

Yeah thats it but there is one side called holts and the other side is called hults lol

I like the house and its been re decortaed recently but not to our liking lol thou the front room wall paper is nice x

I never realised there was a Hults, there's an Alts, but it was 10 years ago that i was a teen.

It is a rough area in terms of teenagers and weed, but they tend to go and cause most of the trouble elsewhere rather than causing it in their own streets if that makes sense.

The police tend to keep an eye on it.

That's all from 10 years ago and there isn't a reason not to move there if you can hold your own :) There are some really nice houses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back