Very Unimpressed!! :(

l_maclean

Reaction score
Well, I really thought things were starting last night.

Having proper painful contractions, in kinda a weird pattern - but basically since 10pm -ish. Keeping them under control using my TENS machine.

After a false start on sat I was trying not to get my hopes up - but eventually had to give up in bed, and come downstairs to let DH get some sleep. Thinking that i was actually gonna have to wake him up to go to MLU, but its now 5.30 and I still dont feel like im very far on - if at all.

Im not really managing to time the stupid things so dunno how much of a pattern they are in - although they are definitely getting longer.

Got midwife at 12pm today. But really madam would hurry up and make up her mind.

xxx

aww hun it can take ages huh. look at Lewa as she had that for a couple of days before it kicked off properly. i hope it speeds up for ya x

yeah, I know - just wishing it would go a bit quicker. At least with mw this afternoon she'll be able to tell me if im def in labour. lol - its all very sureal - i imagined it being a bit more obvious than this!! xxx

lol yeah, i was explaining to OH how i might not even be able to tell if my waters break as when i go the loo if its no2 and i push a bit sometimes i pee and it dosent feel like im peeing....well it has done once and im just assuming it was pee cos nothing happened since lol. damn frustrating not having the foggiest whats going on if anything at all

Good luck I hope this midwife can give you some insite!

Lol Bev the hospital told me my waters weren't leaking and it was discharge! I don't think so lol I was getting soaked every half hour or so lol!

They told me that too - although in fairness, im not anywhere near getting soaked. lol
xxx

Hope this is it for u lorna. Lots of babies wanting their first pancake by the sounds of it!!

I say soaked, but like soaked enough to know. It had a very distinct smell (not a bad one) that I smelt every time I went to the toilet to change my pad.

Yip, pretty sure im in labour. :D Contracting every 8 or so mins for about 40secs.

Feeling down right bloody miserable just now, cos im in the house on my own, and everyone else is working. :(

MIL said i could phone her if i was needing to go anywhere, but i dont think im really comfortable with that.
xxx

Oooo exciting! Good luck! Can't oh come from work now you know its starting?

Oooo exciting! Good luck! Can't oh come from work now you know its starting?

I've just phoned him to come back. Told him im not really at the "get here now" phase, but he needs to get organised, cancel his meetings etc, and come home. so hopefullly he'll not be too long. xxx

Ooh good luck hope this is it for u :yay: x
Wish my little guy would get a move on I'm jealous lol!

OMG, how exciting!!! Wish you lots of luck! Hope it goes smothly for yoU!

xx

Aaah that's good :) good luck_! I'm jealous too even though my bumpy isn't ready lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back