Very tearful

timsmom

Reaction score
Am I the only person in this whole forum who isn't absolutely delighted to be pregnant. I feel very tearful and have spent the last two nights tossing and turning and I'm shattered. I'm 6weeks and five days pregnant. Has anyone else felt like this and how long does it take before you pick up. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy as my last one was fraught but resulted in a gorgeous son who is now nine. My first pregnancy ended after having a still birth at 40+6 so I really do get panicky where babies are concerned. Anyone got any good relaxation techniques.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: A lot of people in here were trying to conceive on purpose and some spent a while achieving it so we've had a while before falling pg to get our heads around it.

My first pregnancy wasn't planned so I know what a shock it can be, I thought my world had ended at first! :lol:

I don't blame you for being scared after experiencing a loss at such a late stage with your first pregnancy. That must have been an absolutely horrific thing to go through.
Try and remember that medicine has come along way in the past 10 years and so the chances of that happening again are slim.

As for relaxation techniques, I'm not the best person in that department as I'm a bit of a stess head myself :D

I'm sure you'll feel better about it all soon, just give yourself time to let it all sink in :hug: :hug: :hug:

i can relate in ways to you my first pg ended in a missed miscarage im now nearly 5 weeks pregnant and im terrifed something will go wrong again allways worrying cant sleep i cant even eat
hope we both get over this quickly
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back