INSOMNIA DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Status report: Sunday night, work tomorrow, 12.35am and STILL wide awake! :x

Just wanted a moan really as i've been lying in bed yet again, tossing and turning and getting annoyed with DH's little snores and grunts etc and generally not being able to sleep a wink!

Why is it that I can spend the entire day being shattered and nearly falling asleep everytime my bum comes into contact with the sofa and yet when I should be sleeping it doesn't work!

Anyone have any good "getting off to sleep" techniques??!!

Tan xx

P.S. moan over, thanks! Going to try again now!

Morning Tan

1.13a.m - in same boat as you. - Wot a nightmare it is eh! :twisted:

I'm due back work tommorow after 2 weeks off - not that that is anything to do with it - I've been like this for weeks now- cant get comfortable, constantly going loo (that has a thread all of its own in the third trimester bit!), Every night now for about a month Ive not been going sleep till the early hours of the morning - and then have to get up for work at 7.00am - I tell you its not a pretty sight.

Yet, like you - in the daytime I could sleep for England - but thats no good when you have to be at bloody work - arghghghghgh

If you get any good ideas let me know! I would love to take Nytol but Im sure you cant when your pregnant.

Good luck with the 'Z's

L x

Tan,

I was like you exactly at 12 weeks as well.

For some unknown reason, week 14 has been awesome....I am sleeping like I've never slept before at night - OH is complaining that he can't sleep now - bad luck to him I say.

It get's better mate but I would just eat something, maybe have a milky drink and then just watch tele until you can't anymore or until you start yawning.

Good luck. x

Hi Tan....

Well hun all i can say is ... fancy some company????

Been like this now for the past week... cannot sleep for love nor money!!!

I have tried warm milk, cold milk, hot chocloate (Made me feel sick :cry: )

I just can't get comforatble!, my sister in law has recomended a sleep aid ... i've just ordered a full legnth body pillow... hope it bloody hurrys up im knackard!!!!

Iv'e been so grumpy and miserable because im tired... i have found that if i read before trying to drop off it helps for a hour or 2...

Well hope you get it sorted hunni, if you find any tips tell me!!!!

BTW... im getting sent over stuff likke jhonsons baby bath time and redox sleep easy... maybe you shud give it a go???? nic swore by those and the pillow.

Hope it helps, goodluck!!!

Love imi+bean
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back