Very sore nipples - skin coming off them - cracked maybe?

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi there

I have very sore nipples today. I thought I ovulated on the 21st Feb, but now I am thinking I ovulated way sooner as this usually happens when AF is about to start. I am not due until 7th March though. My nipples even seem like they have a bit of skin coming off them, like they are cracking or something - hard to explain. Aerolas are light brown but actual nipples are bright red!

Anyone else have this just before AF??

I am also due on the 7th of march. Ive had spotting today. I also think I ovulated around the 21st march. But I wasnt testing to see. My nipples are like what you have described but mine dont hurt.

Heres hoping for the both of us petal. I woke up with pretty bad pains this mornng - gone now though.

Angela123 said:
Hi there

I have very sore nipples today. My nipples even seem like they have a bit of skin coming off them, like they are cracking or something - hard to explain. Aerolas are light brown but actual nipples are bright red

God damn woman, get some moisturiser on those nipples!!!!

Get your man to rub it in using his tongue....... :puke: or maybe not hel prob barf over u with the taste of it... or chocking on the skin. :rotfl:

(only funning toots!)

One of my work collegues told me about how after she gave birth her nipples went like that and her nipple tip actually fell off in the shower, and she was trying to rescue it but it went down the plug hole :rotfl: But your nipple tip actually grows back (see learn something new everyday)

But regarding your problem get down to that chemist and buy some E45 Cream. :D

Iv never heard of anyone getting this when AF is due... any other signs u could be pregnant to back this up?

I have some pains every now and then in my bbs and then in my lower back - just on and off.

I guess its just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back