3 weeks late, 5 bfn's

ajclegg

Reaction score
:cry:hello, i really need some advice if anyone could help. me and hubby have been trying to concieve baby #3 for 6 months now. i have a 9yr old and a 3yr old. have had recurrant miscarriages 4 times! :'(
so i know very well the feelings and symptoms of pregnancy.
my last af was 21st feb '12' missed march all together, making me 3 weeks late, taken numerous tests and all BFN! I do have many symptoms, very sore breasts (nipples), sickness, headaches, fatigue.
I am so upset as i was so convinced today i would get my BFP.
does anyone think i could possibly be pregnant but getting faulse negatives?

Last edited:
If I was you I would consult GP tomorrow to ask for a blood test...

Sounds unreasonable to have so many symptoms and a missed period - and then not being able to test Positive :-(

Hope GP will see you so you can get some reasurance

:wave: xxx

thankyou for your reply HERTS78, my dh has been telling me to go to GP all wkend, i keep thinking 'if i wait another couple of days, surely i will get my bfp' i am so frustrated, i know stress can hold back periods, but i have not been stressed, well untill today. it just seems to be getting at me.
i am so desperate to know as, soon as i do get a bfp i have to see my consultant who then puts me on hormone pessaries and clexane to keep my pregnancy. just feel my GP will tell me to wait or il feel stupid as though it is all in my head. xxx

This happened to me last year, it's so frustrating. Went to the GP who (under duress) did bloods, I was just late. Came on a few days later x

Hey. My sister was in a similar situation. She had one child but had 3 MC so when she was pregnant with he ryoungest she kinda knew but the tests were always negative and she went to the doctors and that was negative too but she went for a us scan and there was baby larger than life :/

x

im out ladies, my af has decided to show up. my body is sooo naughty! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back