Very sad news - Tracey 2

I don't use the forum anymore, but after receiving Traceys text today, i felt i wanted to come on here and pay tribute.

Totally shocking, and so unfair, rest in peace with your sister Carrie Ann, and enjoy playing with the other little angels. Look after your mommy and daddy little girl, for you were far too precious for this earth.

Tracey and Steve, i sit here speechless with no words of comfort for you both, only that i am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. God bless xxx

mine and my husbands thoughts and love are with you both at the terrible time
so sorry
manda xx

Words fail me, life is so so cruel. I wish you peace little angel. :hug: :cry:

Hun, I am so very sorry!! I cannot begin to comprehend....Mummykay phoned me earlier and asked me to pass on my thoughts and condolences from her & Jamie too (have pm'd you) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so so sorry my thoughts are with you and your family tracy and your OH especiallly thinking of little chloe. :cry:

just seen this :hug:

thank you all so much, for you lovely words and support im in tears as i write this it means so so much.

thank you all :hug:

Tracey love, we all care so much and feel your pain....get plenty of rest and be kind to yourself....

You know where I am, my phone is always on :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I havent been on much recently and just seen this.... I am so so sorry hun... I dont even know where to begin as I know words wont ever heel your pain.

I hope you and Steve stay strong for each other and anytime day or night PM or phone me.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

God bless little one

So sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of Tracey and her family :cry: xxxxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!! Tracey i am ever so sorry hunny - i dont know what to say!!! i cant believe it!!!! rest in peace little Chloe :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cannot believe this, so sorry to both of you for your loss :cry: :hug:

RIP Chloe.

Laura xx

if anyone knows traceys mobile number or her husbands or are in contact please send my wishes to tracey and her family .she has been a great support to me over the last 11 months since my loss......please tell her my thoughts are with her. she is a special lady.

Tracey hun, I'm so so sorry :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug:
As you know I only found out last night, sorry I have not been around for you to talk to you.
Chin up babe,
Sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey i have only just seen this having been away and im shocked and in tears reading this.
Im so truly sorry for your loss, i cannot imagine your grief and im angry as well that it has happened to you and yur husband you dont desere this - no one does.

m not going to tell you it will get easier chin up etc.Its such a terrible loss after carrie as well and such a blow i dont know what i would do.

I cant imagine how your feeling babe and i only hope you and your husband can deal with this.

OMIGOD!!

i just read about this in another post :( I jus wanted to post that my thoughts are totally with her.

Its times like this that really force us to reflect.

My thoughts go to Tracey her fam and angel Choloe

xxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER