Brown stuff tmi

Kathy78

Reaction score
Hi all sorry tmi but last weekend I had like brown discharge. Rang midwives and they all ok as brown just rest. Go to a&e if turns red. Never fills you with much reassurance when they say that. It then went but returned on Friday. Saw midwife and she checked baby and found heartbeat all good. It is still here now. Not heavy just when I wipe. Again told not to worry. I've looked online and there seems to others like this but still doesn't stop you worrying. Xx

Have you had your 12 week scan? I had brown spotting a few days afterwards. I phoned the midwife and she told me it may have been something to do with the probe pushing down hard, it may have dislodged some old blood. It happened to a friend of mine too.

Hope it clears up soon, it's so scary isn't it :hug:

Sounds like thrush to me hun I had it like five times when I was pregnant. When it goes brown it is sometimes bv which is basically a bad case of thrush.

Hope your ok!

Hi. Yes I had just had my scan last week. If it is thrush can we use anything when preggers x

I thought you could use anything, but i've read since that you should check with your Dr first. I think that may apply to Canasten pessaries though.

I get given the pessarys when I need them. I used two last pregnancy looking like I'll be using more than 2 this time already used one x

I always had the pessaries last time too. I'm sure someone's posted about them on here in the past, also about chemists not selling you canasten without a prescription!!

i experienced the same for ages hun and i have two healthy babies doing well :) keep your chin up and i no easier said then done but try not to worry just try to rest :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back