• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

very little movement

isobel84

Reaction score
Noa dont love me anymore :shakehead:
He dont kick me.
Last night laying in bed on my side i felt very light knocks. Like being back to week 17 again :( My mum reckons it was Noas hands and that he is laying kicking towards my back now.
But i have not had a proper kick for a few days now :(
Its not like i dont feel him atall, i do, but so light and i do have to think if i have felt him lately cuz he dont move about atall. :shock:

And im 25 weeks tomorrow, isnt it now you should feel him daily and if you dont you should contact your midwife? Just so i know incase i dont feel him atall soon :( its like he is dissapering :( :shakehead:

Hes probably just changed position!
Or hes moving like mad when youre asleep?
As long as you can still feel something sounds like its ok.
Can't believe youre 25 weeks already!!!
You should be seeing your midwife this week anyway should you not?

yeah tuesday! he better be well behaved by then :D
I know.. 25 weeks.. i was so jelous lookin at everyones tickers being 25 weeks and now im here, gone so quick! :D

I googled when you should be kick counting the other week and it said if you're not high risk they don't ask you to count until 28 weeks x he's probably changed position and is kicking your back x sometimes Seb'll kick really hard and then other times it's quite light x

it does sound like its moved position i only feeel kicks in my back and sides when it kicking front i dont feel anything at all even if i can see the movement but speack to your midwife hun about it when you go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back