Very happy

evie_smith

Reaction score
I had a whole green waste bag (about 2x as big as a black bag) full of boys clothes from 0-3 to 18 months old from what my son had - I didn't know what to do with them now having a girl but my mum came over today and her friend an her partner are having a baby boy soon so I gave it all to them all Nike, adidas, next and a few George asda - so happy now I could help its mostly all next and apparently both of the ladies love next clothes so I'm happy they won't be wasted :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thats nice of U hun, I was lucky enough to get a bag like that from a friend of ours who had her little boy start Sept xxx

Made me really happy knowing it was going to be used we have had some of are kids clothes handed down and I know how much it can help so am well chuffed :D

ahh thats really nice. My friend gives me all her daughters grown out of clothes and i cannot thank her enough - ive bought virtually nothing in baby clothes which has helped me financially. think ill bag them up and if any of us have babies again we can just keep passing them round :D x

Awe that's so lovely of you! I didn't know anyone to give all mine to so took them to a charity shop the other day :) x

Thats lovely chick. I have been giving all my baby stuff (clothes, baby gym, swing etc) to OH's cousin coz she is really skint. She sells them on ebay to raise money to buy xmas prezzies for her daughters. Charity starts at home as they say, its good to help others out xx

Thats lovely chick. I have been giving all my baby stuff (clothes, baby gym, swing etc) to OH's cousin coz she is really skint. She sells them on ebay to raise money to buy xmas prezzies for her daughters. Charity starts at home as they say, its good to help others out xx

Awww Toon, thats so lovely xxx

Awe that is really nice xxxx

aww you all are soo nice :) I've been given quite alot of big things which is really good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back