Very happy

outdoorchick

Reaction score
Got a phone call from the midwife, my initial amnio results - carried out yesterday - were all normal. Phew! And she said that in two weeks when full results come in, we can ring up and find out sex if baby if we like! Nice of them to ring so quick, too :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Yeah!

Yay that's brilliant news! You must be so relieved hon I'm really pleased for you x

Thanks all, I am very, very relieved. I feel like I can look forward to the rest of the pregnancy now (and maybe go shopping :lol:)

Manda&Thomas, I think I will ring up and find out! I am very nosy!

Thanks all, I am very, very relieved. I feel like I can look forward to the rest of the pregnancy now (and maybe go shopping :lol:)

Manda&Thomas, I think I will ring up and find out! I am very nosy!

haha i dont blame you i cant wait to find out, do you have a preference?
xx

That's such wonderful news, congratulations. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is waiting for the results of an amnio. So glad everything is okay.

Manda&Thomas said:
haha i dont blame you i cant wait to find out, do you have a preference?
xx

Not really, I have four nieces so far so a boy in the family would be nice, then again a little girl would just add to the netball team!

awww thats nice, all my family want me to have a girl as its all boys
i want another boy though, so much easier :shhh:
hope its a little boy for everyone to spoil for you :)
xx

niblet said:
That's such wonderful news, congratulations. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is waiting for the results of an amnio. So glad everything is okay.

Thanks!! I am really glad that I only had to wait a day - and the midwife rung up this morning and said right away it's nothing to worry about, before she checked details over the phone - that's really considerate of them.

i want another boy though, so much easier :shhh:
hope its a little boy for everyone to spoil for you :)
xx[/quote]

Tell me the secret - are they easier? :wink:

Well from all my friends that have had little girls they would do anything to have a boy, girls are stroppy haha and cry more,
of cource it depends on the child but yer girls are much harder work
xx

Manda&Thomas said:
, girls are stroppy haha and cry more,
of cource it depends on the child but yer girls are much harder work
xx

Hehehe, my OH would probably agree with you!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics