Very early symptoms?

Neptune

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if you can have symptoms in the first couple of weeks after pdo? Even in the first week?

It's only a week past my pdo but I have had some spotting (but 2/3 days after pdo) and I've never had this before. Also my skin on my face is really dry, my stomach feels like it's 'moving' sometimes and feels bloated, and I've had some pain on my right side for short amounts of time.
What do you think?

hey hun just wanted to welcome you to the forum :wave:

im not sure to be honest but good luck :hug:

we're not really sure - we all symptom spot each month and think we have but... :roll: we are slightly loopy. :wink:

I know that a recent article someone posted said that implantation doesn't usually take place until 5-10 days post ovulation and (other than temperature charters) you can't get any symptoms before implantation. Even after implantation most women don't get symptoms at least till just before AF is due.

The problem with symptom spotting is that even on the month you get your bfp - you can never be sure the symptoms were from a pregnancy or just normal symptom spotting like every other month :D

Neptune said:
Hello. I was wondering if you can have symptoms in the first couple of weeks after pdo? Even in the first week?

It's only a week past my pdo but I have had some spotting (but 2/3 days after pdo) and I've never had this before. Also my skin on my face is really dry, my stomach feels like it's 'moving' sometimes and feels bloated, and I've had some pain on my right side for short amounts of time.
What do you think?

Triplets???

budge said:
Neptune said:

What do you think?

Triplets???

:dance:

Hello, I really need some help. I joinedthis forum because I think my girlfriend may be pregnant. Over a month ago we had sex when she had just come off her period and the condom split. she took the morning after pill that same evening. we have had sex since then protected everytime. midway through the month we went through some severe relationship difficulties that werre very traumatic but resolved, and recently she has had exams which are stressfull to. but she hasnt come on her period this month. She estimates that shes around 8 days late for it. Please somone talk to me about it any advice would be good. Do you think she is pregnant?

Thanks for your replies. Actually miscalculated how long the spotting was after dpo. It was 5 days later not 2/3. Anyway, still don't know and got a while to wait. Seem to have all these symptoms but as it's so early is probably due to other things! Had sharp pain in my upper leg/thigh last couple of days too! But have no idea if that could be a sign or not!

mc3660, have you spoken to your girlfriend about this? Stress (from relationship problems and exams) can stop a female getting her period. So it may be just that. But maybe she should take a test or see a doctor to be sure?

Hi Neptune, I've only just finished my first 2ww and during that time I had most of the symptoms, AF still arrived though. It seems to be extremely common as libs said, and maybe it's caused by the stress of the 2ww. I hope you've got the real thing! The spotting is a very good sign, hopefully its ib.
Here's hoping for a BFP! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back