Very disappointed

Little bean

Reaction score
I went to the assement clinic on sat as not much movement all was fine. They said I was having tightenings and 2/3 cm dilated. I've lost my plug and been having a lot of pains. Had to go back up there again and everything is still the same apart from a sore foof where ive been poked & prodded. The midwife wasnt very nice either this time, my baby is back to back and asked me what i was going to do about it! Now the waiting game gutted :wall2:

Oh dear, really hope something starts soon for you! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

:(
Hope you're not waiting too long xx

Hope something starts for u soon hun xxx

hey, just a quick message .. really hope you're doing okay :)
2 days before i went into labour baby was in perfec position then when i was in labour they told me she'd changed bck to back. The pressure with the contractions is quiet intense so if i were you id start trying to budge baby into a better position, not trying to scare you because i clearly lived to tell the story, its not that its horrfic, its not, its just so much pressure in your back i literally had nothing in my front, even if u try to alwaays le on ur side, and get on all fours and rock, as stupid as that sounds it'll work, right before i needed to push she had moved and i put it down to the 5 hours on all fours in the bath :) .. forget about the midiwfe, i think some of them are just in their jobs too long. hopefully ul have a nicer one on the day and if not u can always request someone different. xxx

Thanks kaytee for advice I've been on all fours today cleaning the bathroom and have been bouncing on my ball. How do you know if baby has turned? Also any other tips to turn the baby would be great. Thanks. Xx

Hope something happens for you soon and hope that baby turns! All I can suggest is going on all fours, but you already know that - sorry I can't offer more advice! Good luck!

Have you tried nipple stimulation??? I believe there are also some oils you can put into a burner to help bring labour along (not sure which one but you could google).
Obv sex is meant to help if your cervix is favourable.
Dimmed lights and visualisation are good. Relaxation tells the body it is safe to labour.
Can't think of anything else at the mo x

Good luck with everything! My lo was back to back too and they didn't realize until I was 10cm. Had to get on all fours for an hour but it didn't work and she was born face up. If the baby dosen't turn it will still be ok. Xx

Good luck getting him to roll round hon. If I remember, my dd was back to back the day I went in to have her, but during labour i leaned over a ball and she came out just fine xx

Honestly i didnt know the baby had turned back to back so i ouldnt have known shed moved from back to back into another position but someone else might be able to shed some light :) x

Def try nipple stimulation!! It used to give me awful braxtons so maybe it'll kick you off :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

reflexology worked for me, went into labour on my due date x try accupressure points x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back