Foof Pains!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Charlie1989, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Charlie1989

Charlie1989 Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had these pains when baby moves and all of a sudden a really sharp pain comes in your foof!!the midwife said last time that it was the baby getting into positiion and then pulling herself back out of position but its so painful today and i have felt "out of sorts " for a few days and having back pains!! and tightenings... could this be the start? help and advice would be much appreciated :) :wall2::roll::oooo:

2. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

dunno hun, my foof has been hurting the last couple of days. like baby is leaning on my cervix. its really tender and hurts when i walk.

3. HanSam

HanSam Well-Known Member

I have really bad pains down there today. Was wondering if its because baby is 4/5 engaged that that is why getting pains now where head moving down and everything is moving x

4. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

yeah hun i know what you mean i felt a pressure down there the other day and i felt like i was walking like john Wayne! lol but it seems to have gone today! i still feel him kick by my ribs so he must definatley be head down

5. ForestLas80

ForestLas80 Well-Known Member

I had this every evening for weeks before my little man arrived....he was wriggling around and the sharp pain was so bad it made me swear everytime it happened!! Sorry u r suffering from the pelvic pressure/nerve pain too!

6. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

I've been the same today and felt really weird too. Been wondering if it was the startof something.