Foof Pains!!!!

Charlie1989

Reaction score
Has anyone else had these pains when baby moves and all of a sudden a really sharp pain comes in your foof!!the midwife said last time that it was the baby getting into positiion and then pulling herself back out of position but its so painful today and i have felt "out of sorts " for a few days and having back pains!! and tightenings... could this be the start? help and advice would be much appreciated :) :wall2::roll::oooo:

dunno hun, my foof has been hurting the last couple of days. like baby is leaning on my cervix. its really tender and hurts when i walk.

I have really bad pains down there today. Was wondering if its because baby is 4/5 engaged that that is why getting pains now where head moving down and everything is moving x

yeah hun i know what you mean i felt a pressure down there the other day and i felt like i was walking like john Wayne! lol but it seems to have gone today! i still feel him kick by my ribs so he must definatley be head down

I had this every evening for weeks before my little man arrived....he was wriggling around and the sharp pain was so bad it made me swear everytime it happened!! Sorry u r suffering from the pelvic pressure/nerve pain too!

I've been the same today and felt really weird too. Been wondering if it was the startof something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back