• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very cute boys name(s)....updated with another cracker lol

Lou

Reaction score
My friends brother is called this and its defnately going on my list if we have another baby...

Joby. Pronounced like Toby but with a J :)

The meaning is nothing special, means job/persecuted, whatever, but isn't it lovely.

Thought I'd throw it into the baby names section and see if anyone likes it :D

Updated with another name I love....

Just added Jonah to another thread and I love it...its going on my list if we have another baby!

:D

Its not, thats why I gave the prounciation :D

Love it :D

Are you sure your not broody Lou? :lol:

:shhh: I would love another few kids just to name them

aramintalovegrove said:
Love it :D

Are you sure your not broody Lou? :lol:

:shhh: I would love another few kids just to name them

Me too :shhh:

:lol:

Its cute but the meaning puts me off (and Chickedee has definately out me off it now :rotfl: )

Iv heard this before, but on a girl at Jams last nursery

Yeah the meaning is a bit rubbish :( Shame really because I love it :)

I had a hamster when I was little and wanted to call it joby (as in a poo) - such a lovely child I was :roll: However, as my mum wouldnt let me call it joby (as in poo) I called it joby (the way you are pronouncing it) so still reminds me of poo :angel:

It is a bit like Jobby - that was my first thought too!

I used to look after a boy called Jory. It took a while for the other mums to get used to it.

I LOVE IT!!!

My brother is called Jozef and i have always called him Joby since he was a baby, it my little pet name for him.

It does remind me of Jobby! But is still cute I think :dance:

No worries :D We can't all like the same names. Hasn't put me off though, I still love it! :)

I didnt think of Jobby! I saw it as Joby straight away!

Its cute!

The problem I have is my taste change :?

I loved Caleb and really wanted it for DS (even though it has a crappy meaning) and I really sort of felt sad I hadnt called DS it after BUT when I got PG again I wouldnt have entertained the name. I was going to call Es, Reuben Miles if she was a boy but I dont like the name reuben as much now, and we didnt even have any of the the girls names picked out for DS in our short list for Es which were Freya (too common now) Acacia (totally went off) Raine (sis nicked that one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back