Very Bad Morning Sickness :(

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Is it ok for me to join you all in Tri 1??

I really need some emotional support

:cry:

I have very bad morning sickness. I had it with my first as well and it lasted for 7 whole months, i'm so scared this pregnancy will end up the same.

For a couple of weeks there I was being violently sick for 7/8 hours after waking, and for a couple of hours even if I had a little lie down. It seems something happens whenever I lie down. I got tablets from the doctor, cant mind the name of them, they seem to be taking the edge off, but i'm still being violently sick for 1/2 hours after waking, which is playing havoc with me getting my wee one to school and myself to work.

Is anyone else suffering with this, even milder symptoms, if so how are you coping??

:)

Hi hunny
Welcome to tri-1 :)
Sounds like your having abit of a rough time at the moment, massive :hugs:
Mines more nausea at the moment, so i havent really got any advice, i would say stick with the tablets and maybe try some ginger tea/biscuits, i used these last time i was pregnant.
Is there no one else that could help with the school run? x x

Hiya thanks for that. No there is no one who can help with school run my oh leaves house too early and i live too far away from family...i need to get myself up and out for work anyway...its a bit of a pain in the neck but not much i can do. First pregnancy wen the sickness died down thats when general aches and pains started.

How have you been keeping? Do you have any symptoms?

: )

Ginger root in a cup of boiled water, remove the ginger and sip it slowly. Travel sickness bands work for some. Have some ginger biscuits and a glass of tepid water beside the bed, sip water and eat the biscuit before you get up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back