Day after +ve OPK

Sahara

Reaction score
Just wondered what the chance are of conceiving if you only bd the day after in the evening your +ve opk?

I know its probably impossible to judge, but I am trying to decide for OH what the best thing is to do regarding his problem in my previous post. I though it may take the pressure off of him if we tried bd every other day around the right time, but wondered whether it was better on the day +ve or the day after.

I probably would never time it right, but I am fairly confident about my cycles and although this is the 1st month of using OPK kit I had guessed my day correctly.

4 days of ewcm and on CD13 (4th day of EWCM) day got a +ve OPK so probably ovulated CD14

Anyway as I say prob impossible to answer, but thought I would ask anyway :lol:

Cheers
Sarah

It can take anything up to about 36hrs for you to actually ovulate after you get your +ve on the ov kit. We tend to bd every day around then but every other day is ok too. I'm sure doing it the next day will be ok because the sperm will be there waiting for the egg to be released.

Hope you manage to catch it this month :pray:

Yah thats good news then used Clearblue digi on cd 13 got +ve and bd next nigh cd14 - keeping my fingers crossed as I had cramping all around my ovaries CD 14 and CD15 (yesterday) so hoping ickle egg didn't go any sooner.

The only thing not sure about was my CM on CD14

I felt damp, but had nothing in my knickers or when I wiped so not sure what type it was - hoping it was OK and was and not a sign I ov on day I got my +ve cos I had loads ewcm then

Aaah the mystery of the human body :D

Does anyone else get cramping around there ovaries and when does it tend to happen in relation to OV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back