VBAC after 3 c/sections ?

chowjasakr

Reaction score
Hi, this might seem like a stupid question but has anyone ever had a VBAC after 3 c/sections ? I have had 2 normal deliveries then a c/section with my 3rd, my 4th baby was supposed to be a VBAC but my consultant wouldn't even let my try a for a normal delivery, when i had my 5th baby no 1 would even entertain the idea of a normal delivery after 2 c/sections, i felt bullied into another section. This time i would like to try for a normal delivery but having had 3 sections i doubt my consultant will consider it. Im just looking for any info at all. When i wanted a VBAC after 2 c/sections i was told no, although they have no statistics about how safe it was that it wasn't even up for discussion. I have tried googling but cant seem to find much info.

Thanks for reading :)

I don't have any direct experience of this, but was told by my consultant that if I had a second c-section this time round and then decided to have a 3rd child that I wouldn't be able to have a VBAC.

i have had one previously. i also was told by the mw that if i have a c section again this time i will never be able to have a vbac as there is too much risk after 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back