• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vaginismus!?!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i was watching This Morning today and they were discussing a problem called vaginismus, which is where a woman's sub-conscious makes her clamp her vagina shut making sex impossible even if she really wants to do it. apparently it happens if u hav issues with sex or ur a virgin and are just scared that it might hurt. ive never had it but it made me think because ive never given birth before and i dont just THINK it MIGHT hurt, i KNOW its gonna bloody hurt, LOTS! what if i get vaginismus?! :shock: apparently its so strong u cant help it and if it wont even let a willy pass through, surely it wont let a head pass through!!!
i'd really like 2 hear from anyone who has suffered from it and still has managed to give birth, to reassssure me it will be ok!

Tee hee sorry to be cruel but this made me giggle!
Having had one wee one I can confirm that your bits will be gaping haha sorry sounds gross but I would reckon that our bodies are designed for this and you will not have any probs in that department.... altho I'm no medical expert. Also don't forget you are being monitored very closely so if anything like that WAS a possibility they'd probably have some kind of pessary or cream to ease things up a little!!!
My concern first time around was actually the opposite - I had nightmares about doing a poo mid labour. Guess we all have our little worries! x

No matter how much I try I just cannot pronounce that word :lol:

Never heard of it before but I think, once you experience labour, you'll do anything to get the baby out rather than keep it in!

i think when you're trying to pass somthing the size of a small foot ball you have no choice but to open up, Its not something i've ever heard of happening in labour,

lol

Not funny of course but.

I haven't heard of this during labour, I guess they would just c-section you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back