Uterus stretching question?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Hello girlies, i was just wondering whether because my loss was quite recent, would my uterus have gone back its usual size by now?

I only ask as before i knew i was pregnant last time i had a niggling pain right across my pelvis, which i know now would have been my uterus expanding,

I have got a similar niggling pain now but not as severe as last time and i am wondering whether that is because my uterus has already stretched and so doesnt need to?

Hi NW1,

From what I remember, everything seemed back to normal within a couple of weeks. If it was an early miscarriage I don't know that you would have stretched that much, although it could make a difference.

In the end I couldn't make head or tail of my symptoms, and when I was pregnant I don't think the symptoms were distinguishable from usuall until I got to about 11-12 dpo.

All the very best - hope this is your month! :pray:

I hope that you get a positive result in 6 days :pray: but if you dont then dont lose heart keep trying and it will happen I lost my first baby at 10 weeks 3 years ago the pregnancy was unplanned but ery much wonted. After i lost the baby i was back at work 3 days later i had not stretching feeling due to the earlieness of my loss. But my brests expressed the milk which was heartbreaking :cry: . Any way me and my man began trying in April and 5 months later we became pregnant. :D If it dosnt happen stright away it could be just your body settling down and recovering. Give it time
Good luck and sending baby dust your way :angel:
Sarah

Well that niggling pain thing is obviously a pregnancy symptom for me as i have had ot both times i have had a BFP so will be keeping this one stored in my memory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back