Urgh.....

Ive got 5 weeks til then, argh! Also got one very grumpy OH for some unknown reason, just what i dont need!!!!!!!!

aw you poor thing not seen mine :( hes working sooooo much and because im stuck in the house makes it even worse lol my sickness is even worse in evenings so he just sees me running being sick lol VERY sexy lol

Mine doesnt understand i feel sick and am exhausted, we went to morrisons and i nearly passed out, was virtually puking in the car and im like where are u going cos we were not heading home, he says oh babies are us and mothercare (he is obsessing about my sleeping position) im like i just wanna go home..... So he got sulk on with me, then i left the room while he was eating as i cant stand the sound ov someone eating when im not, and he got pissy with me about that..... He is now snoring on the sofa, so got alittle peace!!!

Throttle him lol.

Eating little and oftern dosen't help - especially when you bring even salads up :(

Im close to it trust me!!! Im gluten and fructose intolerant so alot of the "healthy stuff" is out the window!!

Urgh and now i got my mum textin me telling me i need to go back to work on Monday no matter what cos its not fair on the child i work with..... Neither is me puking every 2 minutes! Argh i give up!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell your mum to butt out. It's your life, your body. I certainly wouldn't want someone spewing around my kid ;)

Another week off work and medication to easy the sickness, see if they work!!!

What did they put you on Hun? My sickness seems to be better today touch wood this sticks

They put me on cyclizine, ive just eaten my first proper meal in days and enjoyed it, been told ive lost weight today!!!

How on earth did you get them to give you stuff?
I was told to suck it up as long as I'm keeping fluids down then all will be fine :(

Lost another half a stone I have :(

I hadnt been keeping fluids down either since yesterday evening!!!

They gave me cyclizine as I'm not keeping fluids down plus it's affecting my work. Been off for few weeks with it.

Hope this good streak keeps going!!

Urg I should be lucky then.
Hope they work for both of you so you can even drink :)

I'm the same, which I'm totally not prepared for as I had zero sickness with my son but I just feel so ill all day everyday this time round and have been sick most days. I've started taking a flask of hot water to bed with my and a mug and a ginger tea bag and have that before I even get out of bed, followed by a couple of ginger biscuits and it does make the initial getting up easier but I do still feel rough all day, not good with a one year old to look after, I feel so sorry for him cos I cant do anything with him :( I just hope an pray it goes by twelve weeks and were not these unlucky ones who have it all the way through pregnancy : / x

I hate to break it to you but if it's bad nothing will ease it. I was bed ridden for 2 months, had all windows open in house as i thought it smelled of stale porridge. My sickness eventually went at 22 weeks and returned at 33 weeks. I'm not deliberately being negative, just preparing you in case it's in for the long haul. I couldn't eat or drink any of my normal diet throughout my entire pregnancy and couldn't stand smells in the house, poor oh. Lots of fresh air and sips of water I'm afraid, and moving slowly if you have motion sickness as well. Medication didn't work for me but it might for you. You poor love, good luck, hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back