Urgh! Dont you hate arguments with OH!

number2

Reaction score
Hope people can agree with me on this.

Back in the day me and OH bickered all the time, but now we're pretty much fine.... most of the time.

And then all of a sudden, one giant, massive, effing great arguments happens.

You know you are right, they are adamant you are a lunatic and you sit there in a right mood, cursing the day you met them and thinking how you just can't believe they don't understand you! :roll:

He's gone out, so we're on the nasty text stage atm. He'll be home no doubt about 3am, so when I see him in the morning, it will probably continue for the rest of the day, ruining any plans we had.

Makes matter worse this time as he went and sold his car and hasn't got a new one yet, so can't just jump in the car in the morning and go off for the day, as that'll leave him stranded and in an even worse mood. :wall2:

And the worse thing of all, we're supposed to be in church tomorrow at 11am to see the vicar who is gonna marry us! The irony!!

:lol: @ the meeting with the vicar!

I'd still piss off out in the car if I were you :lol:

Last edited:
I'd definatly still go out in the car! I once dated a guy who constantly thought he was right even when I knew 100% I was completely right!!!! I actually took to gathering proof I was right to completely disprove him! Grrrrrrr! Stupid men!

ooh!!
i hate arguments like that!

hope u got on ok at the meeting this morning.....and sort things out. xx

I'd definatly still go out in the car! I once dated a guy who constantly thought he was right even when I knew 100% I was completely right!!!! I actually took to gathering proof I was right to completely disprove him! Grrrrrrr! Stupid men!

Sounds like you dated one of my exes, there, Helen :rofl:

:hug: to you, number 2. I'd take the car and go and have a nice little day to myself, I would. Teach him to storm orf! :)

Hope you guys sot it sorted and that your meeting with the vicar went well. xxx

Ah, it continued this morning to the point of me not feeling able to go see the vicar. Oh dear. Am currently say my hail marys and Our Fathers to keep me still going to heaven!

But thankfully all sorted now, apologies exchanged, plans of actions discussed, and then we spent a lovely day with friends in the sunshine on the beach, so alls well that ends well eh?

Just good to know we've both grown up enough to know that if that argument had happened two years ago, I would probably have walked out for a week.

Thanks for the posts girls x

Glad it's all sorted... all healthy relationships have arguments - shows you both care :hug:

:hug: just caught up with this, its so awful arguing isnt it :hug: Glad its better now! I knew a guy at uni who was sooo argumentative and he actually admitted to me once that even when he knows he's wrong he continues to argue his point, it was so frustrating, he'd actually sit there and say that the sky is green and no amount of discussion would get him to change his mind! MEN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back