URGENT -TMI But please someone help

Foxxi

Reaction score
Fynn had 2 poops yesterday that looked like diaorhea (sp).. but he was fine in himself.

He has just woke up and I have changed him and his nappy is well full with the same thing..so I changed him and 5 mins later..the same thing!

What do I do :?

He's normally a good eater too...yesterday he was off his food, hardly had anything to eat all day and this morning he's only had a tiny bit of his bottle!!!

Also, for breakfast, I was gonna give him weetabix and banana..... shoud I still give him this or not??

Arrrgggghhhhh what the heck do I do ?????????????? Do I still give him some water...do I take him to the docs..do I still give him his weetabix and banana???

Someone please help me :? :? :?

My LO had the same thing at 8 months too. The clinic said that it could be from teething if it just lasts a few days and to give food like potato, banana, apple to stop them up a bit.
But that's only if he isn't ill - no temperature, eating and drinking normally etc
They said if it lasts longer than a couple of days, to see the doctor.
Hope that helps.

He's not ill in himself I dont think...other than being off his food.

I didnt give it a second thought of being his teeth...he is teething.

I'll give it a few days and see how he goes...

Thankyou for replying :hug:

Just keep trying to get fluids into him luv!

If he is off his food, and still taking fluids then that's his way of clearing this out his system. If he is refusing fluids I would pop him to the doctor just to get checked!

xxx

Thanx Lainey...will do!

Love the profile pic by the way..oh, and how did your first day at work go??

Not starting till Monday! Mhairi started nursery this week though. I cried all the way home from the nursery yesterday :cry: . I'm a big sop!

Give your wee man a :hug: from me and I hope he feels better soon!

xxx

Hiya,

Asher is about the same age as your LO and for the last 2-3 days, has been EXACTLY the same. Most mornings I go in to him and he's done a poo in the night and then several more each day (quite loose). Off his food, soaking his tops with dribble and generally a bit irritable but no temperature.

I really hope it's teething and nothing worse, cause I'm worried about the little man.

K.xx

Just wanted to add, just incase it isnt his teeth, dont over do the milk as it will upset his tummy anymore.

If he will take it, give him plenty of water.

Hope he is better soon, poor Fynn

Charlotte had this a couple of months ago so don't worry - as long as he is well in himself. I cut down of fruit for a day or two (she has loads) and gave banana instead which binds you up a bit. PLenty of fluids as well.

Jack had this about a month ago, for 5-6 days. I just kept giving him plenty of fluids, water water and more water. If he takes is food great if not don't worry so long as he's having water. If you feel he's getting dehydrated then perhaps a visit to your GP but I would say as long as his temp stays down to just keep an eye on him or call NHS direct perhaps. I know it's worrying but he'll be fine i'm sure :hug:

Well he's still got the trots today.. took him to the docs yesterday ..they said that he has a virus (they always say that when they havent a clue what it is).

Iv took your advice and stopped giving him fruit for a little while other than banana, he's been drinking plenty of water and is starting to eat his food again which is a good sign. Iv kept him off his weetabix and am giving him porridge instead which is meant to bind them a bit.

9 poops yesterday :shock: he's still well in himself.. doesnt have a temp or anything and is still his cheeky little self..so Im not too worried today.. Im gonna see how he goes and if it continues I'll ring NHS Direct.

Thanx for the advice girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back